Silly Spin ABC is accessible with Apple's Accessibility feature.
1. Make sure your switch is turned on and in discoverable mode. If unsure, follow manufacturers instruction.
Please note: We recommend RJ Cooper's iSwitch and Super Switch
2. To connect switch to Bluetooth go to Settings > Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth > My Devices > Tap the desired device in My Devices list to connect.
Support Option 2: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204091
Please note: A recipe allows you to customize your switch to so it can perform specific actions like tap middle of screen or turn a page.
1. To launch recipe go to Settings > Accessibility (or General > Accessibility) > Switch Control > Recipe > Create New Recipe.
2. Name the Recipe (you will have to turn your Bluetooth off to type text and then turn it on again after) > Assign the Switch > Action > Tap Middle of Screen
3. Then go to Launch Recipe > Tap Middle of Screen
1. Launch Silly Spin ABC. Select Easy Play > Tap and Tap mode.
2. Begin play and have fun!